BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

Permulaan Hidup Baru.....

Susah nak cerita...
Setiap satu perkara yang berlaku dalam hidup kita memang susah nak dijangkakan...
well we plan every things...but it doesn't mean it will go exactly like we planed. But it still have a shining silver behind it. trust me....

i my whole live I've been seeing so many kind of gurl..... beautiful, sexy, hot and bla...bla...
but still i feel something missing. i think about it so many time...again and again. than i realize, what i want is girl which i call 'WIFE'. girl who can i talk with, girl who can i share every things.....

i looks every where... girl that i call....'Bintang Timur'.
i looks for her in each side of this world,
than i find her...just in front of my eyes.

she just a simple girl....
much simple than i imagine...
she's not hot as my ex,
she 's not sexy as my ex...
she 's not cute as my ex...
but she's got something that my ex doesn't have...

she know how to talk with me...
she know how to make me smile..
she know how to make me laugh..
she know how to take care of me...
she have some thing that can full fill all my weakness...
she know how to balance my weakness...

all i can say is...
she so special for me..
i love her very much...
more than can i imagine...

now she's not just my girlfriend...
but she officially is 'Tunang Ku..'

Gambar dia?
Tunggu......!!!!

0 comments: